Melissa Spoelstra is our guest for the 16th episode of the Finding Joy podcast! Melissa is a writer, author, speaker, mom to four kiddos and she also holds a degree in Bible Theology from Moody Bible Institute. Her passion is not only growing deeper with Christ, but also inspiring other women to seek Him by opening their ears to listen to His Spirit, reading His Word curiously, asking questions, exercising good hermeneutics, and clinging tightly to God through the storms of life.
In addition to her new book, in this episode, Melissa and I talk about:
- She and her husband’s experience with church planting.
- How we can discover how God has equipped us and live out our callings.
- Learning how to find contentment in all circumstances.
- How God can use suffering to give our lives an even richer and deeper meaning.d
- What it means to be a joy finder.
- Living out of a place of love even when we disagree.